

Wow! Exactly a month since my first blogger blog. Time was and still is crunchy. I started teaching again in September (mostly violin, piano,voice). I also entered my third trimester hence, the "not so skinny" title.




Currently, I'm sidelined with a bad cold and have been told by my doctor to take it easy. Which is why I'm very grateful that my mum lent me her laptop so I can do something while horizontal!


Devrim-Ohrwurm rap!


The Toronto Cd "Grin" release on Septenber 22 went really well! I'm very grateful to those who came, and the well wishers who couldn't make it. Special thanks to the blueVenus band, Erin Hunt www.myspace.com/hearerinsmusic , my volunteers Jen and Jasmin, and Lisa Donato-Doorenspleet at www.doubledutchevents.ca
Friends and fans have sent me pics and video clips which I'll be posting soon. Here's one short video glimmer of the evening and a few pics from Robert Ciolfi and Nathalie Prezeau and Michael Schneider (Video)! If you have some photos why not post them on the blueVenus Facebook under fan photos?






Stay Tuned! Upcoming blog entries will include:
*blueVenus's gig at Irene's Pub with the awesome Latin Loungecore "My Tiny Circus" www.mytinycircus.com on Sep 25th in Ottawa. We had a great time and I have some photos and a total music geek behind the scenes video,which will be posted in the Ottawa blog. A big shout out to our new fans in Ottawa!!
*Also, just recently got back from playing a bV duo Montreal house concert with the fabulous
Emma-Lee! www.emma-lee.com Lots of fun and love to all those who came, and again there will be a Montreal blog and brunch photos!
*More shows! This Oct 15th blueVenus duo at the Orillia Opera House will be opening for
Bri-anne Swan www.bri-anneswan.com
*More video footage from Sept 22nd! by UV STUDIO!
*More behind the scenes photos and videos...the making of "Grin".
Be sure to join the blueVenus mailing list!
and if you are really keen.. join the blueVenus Street Team!
Thank you for reading this bV blog!
lots of Love
Andrea
xoxo
blueVenus

No comments:
Post a Comment